Junior iOS Developer
Role : iOS Developer
● 0-1 years of experience as an iOS developer.
● Must have Working Experience in a product based organization..
● Good Communication skills must.
● Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects.
● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
● Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git.
● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
● Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple’s design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
● Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
What will you experience at DYT?
- flexible and fun work culture.
- great work peeps.
- 5-day work
- flat organization structure