Account Manager – Client Success
The Account Manager works directly with senior team members to flawlessly execute the strategy built to meet client goals. They are stewards of DYT and proactively manages the client alongside other team members. They display exceptional time management and organisational skills and thrive on adaptability, assignments and tight deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (Client and Creators / Influencers)
- Operate as the internal project manager
- Demonstrate a good understanding of influencer marketing
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in developing influencer recommendations, influencer outreach, content direction, content scheduling, ongoing tracking and reporting on results.
- Develop / follow content guidelines for influencers outlining program details and content expectations with oversight from the senior team / client
- Along with content guidelines, coordinate with the creators for content creation, screen content, share feedback, track live links, do reports etc.
- Exhibit effective project management working closely with team to prepare status reports for client
- Be a master of process and care about how work is done to ensure efficiencies and practicalities.
- Effectively work within account budget parameters and assist with budget management
- Participate in presentation process including research, audits and proposal development
- Extremely familiar with the world of influencers and content creators
- Experience across social media platforms, software tools, tech, and digital trends.
- Collaborative and solution-oriented.
- 1.5-2 years experience predominantly in digital communications, influencer marketing, public relations, social media etc.
- Lead a team and guide the junior team members
- Experience in developing and executing successful client programs
- Direct experience with social media tools and platforms
- Passion and understanding of influencer marketing
- Experience with effectively delegating and/or executing many tactical assignments and accurately judging and reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Proactive and unafraid to manage up
Job Category: Client Success
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurugram Remote