Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to learn (and apply those learnings).
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes